Military families have a special bond, a family-like environment where the saying “It takes a village” holds so much truth. Just like military families, our clinic is a family-like atmosphere where we are compassionate to the struggle that our many patients face and understanding of their unwavering desire to start or expand their family.
Our fertility clinic is conveniently located near Fayetteville, NC and near several area bases. Even our own Dr. Marc Fritz has a history of service within the Air Force and is familiar with the unique circumstance of military personnel and their families. We proudly welcome our local servicemen and servicewomen in need of fertility assistance and are committed to helping you through your family-building process.
Important Information to Know…
Tricare may cover some types of assisted reproductive services, however the services must be medically necessary and combined with natural conception. (Check with your regional contractor as some services may require preauthorization.)
- Diagnosis and treatment for an illness or injury of the male or female reproductive system. This includes correcting any physical cause of infertility.
- Care for erectile dysfunction if it has a physical cause.
- Diagnostic services such as semen analysis, hormone evaluation, chromosomal studies, immunologic studies, special and sperm function tests, bacteriologic investigation.
Tricare does not cover the following services:
- Artificial or intrauterine insemination
- Reversal of tubal ligation or vasectomy, unless medically necessary
- Care for erectile dysfunction from psychological causes which may include depression, anxiety, or stress.
- Non-coital reproductive procedures, services, or supplies including IVF, gamete intrafallopian transfer, zygote intrafallopian transfer, and tubal embryo transfer.
The following services are not included:
- Fertility preservation
If you are denied coverage, write a letter and appeal. Most insurance plans are not counting on you to appeal and you may get the coverage determination reversed.
For additional information, check out the Tricare Assisted Reproductive Services website.
In great appreciation of your service and dedication, we are proud to offer active members of the military a 15% discount on fertility procedures in Fayetteville. Please give us a call for more information!