UNC Fertility is proud to serve the community who continually serves our country. If you or your spouse is a member of the armed forces, it’s important for you to understand what treatment options are available to you while being covered by Tricare:
· Diagnostic services to identify physical illnesses or injuries to the reproductive system are covered for both men and women.
· Therapies covered for both men and women include hormonal treatment, corrective surgery, antibiotics, administration of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) or radiation therapy depending on the cause.
· Medically necessary care for erectile dysfunction due to organic, vice psychological or psychiatric, causes.
· In-vitro fertilization (IVF) for women
· Reversal of surgical sterilization is not covered for either sex
Not only is UNC Fertility conveniently located near Fort Bragg, Dr. Marc Fritz has a strong connection to the military after proudly serving in the United States Airforce, making our health center a natural choice for military personnel and their families. “I am honored to treat our military communities and work with them to achieve their dreams of parenthood,” says Dr. Fritz.
In appreciation of your service and dedication, we are pleased to offer active members of the military a 15 percent discount on IVF fertility procedures. We are committed to helping you create a customized treatment plan for your unique situation throughout your family-building journey.