Free Patient Seminar
UNC's Fall Open House
Wednesday, September 17, 5:30-7:30pm • 7920 ACC Blvd., Suite 300, Raleigh, NC 27617
UNC Fertility is hosting a Fall Open House that is designed to help men and women explore their family-building options in an informal and relaxed setting. This is an ideal evening for anyone who would benefit from a deeper understanding about infertility, treatments, and costs to make informed decisions.
• Learn about general infertility and treatment options, including IVF and IUI
• Meet our team of Reproductive Endocrinologists as well as a Urologist
• Tour our new facility
• Speak with a financial counselor
• Find out about adoption options
Giveaways throughout the evening
• Everyone receives up to $150 towards future services
• Enter a drawing for $1,000 worth of infertility treatments
• Win gift cards to local merchants
Please feel free to share details about the Open House with your patients. There is
no cost to attend and no obligation – this is an informational evening only.